Thanks to fellow blogger Beth Carter who nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. This award goes to bloggers who write from the heart. To fulfill our Honest Scrap duties, I must list ten things about myself and nominate others for this award.
Ten Things About Me:
1. I love the Lord and cherish my family.
2. I have four awesome sons, three beautiful daughters-in-law and three precious grandchildren.
3. I am a Certified Dietary Manager, Certified Food Protection Professional.
4. I have to get 44 hours of continuing education before next May to keep those credentials.
5. I procrastinate (see above) :-)
6. I am a Missouri native, although I have lived in four other states.
7. Some of my favorite authors are Jean Stubbs, Mary Higgins Clark, Harold Bell Wright, Gene Stratton Porter & Sara Donati.
8. My favorite breed of dog is the Rat Terrier.
9. I've finished writing one novel and am working on another set in the Ozarks of Missouri.
10. I used to raise hogs and cattle on an eighty acre farm with my sons.
Okay, that's it! Now I pass the Honest Scrap Award on to bloggers Barb Huddleston, Ruth Hunter and Kaye Calkins.