Saturday, September 19, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Thanks to fellow blogger Beth Carter who nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. This award goes to bloggers who write from the heart. To fulfill our Honest Scrap duties, I must list ten things about myself and nominate others for this award.

Ten Things About Me:

1. I love the Lord and cherish my family.
2. I have four awesome sons, three beautiful daughters-in-law and three precious grandchildren.
3. I am a Certified Dietary Manager, Certified Food Protection Professional.
4. I have to get 44 hours of continuing education before next May to keep those credentials.
5. I procrastinate (see above) :-)
6. I am a Missouri native, although I have lived in four other states.
7. Some of my favorite authors are Jean Stubbs, Mary Higgins Clark, Harold Bell Wright, Gene Stratton Porter & Sara Donati.
8. My favorite breed of dog is the Rat Terrier.
9. I've finished writing one novel and am working on another set in the Ozarks of Missouri.
10. I used to raise hogs and cattle on an eighty acre farm with my sons.

Okay, that's it! Now I pass the Honest Scrap Award on to bloggers Barb Huddleston, Ruth Hunter and Kaye Calkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment